Engine Maintenance [Jun 23,2016]
- During the initial 1000km running in period, do not allow the engine of your new motorcycle to bear too much load.
- During the running in period, the maximum engine speed of 100CC and below should not exceed 4500r/min; the maximum engine speed of 125CC and above should not exceed 4500r/min; After the running in period, the maximum engine speed of 100CC and below should not exceed 7500r/min; the maximum engine speed of 125CC and above should not exceed 8000r/min.
- During the running in period, the engine must be fully pre-heated and then be allowed to move, and it should avoid sudden acceleration, deceleration and braking while riding; And it should avoid fully throttle operation and better choose to ride in various speed, so as to reduce excessive force on the engine.
- During the running in period (1000km), it should replace the lubricant every 300km. Attention: never supplement new lubricant because the mixture of new lubricant and old lubricant can aggravate the abrasion of the engine. Proceeding one maintenance after the running in period, the purpose is to compensate for the initial minor wear, by this way it will significantly extend the service life of the engine. Please set up the customer's maintenance record according to the company's request. Noting down the maintenance item of each time, the grade of lubricant to replace, oil quantity, time and the person who replace and so on, we will diagnose the cause of the engine's fault according to this record.
- During the running in period and normal riding, the clutch must not be in half clutch state (the engine with auto clutch should not always work with speed below 3500r/min)